Inland Planning Commission
Inland Planning Commission was created April 1, 2020 and consists of five members appointed by the Inland Township Board. Each member serves a 3-year term.
What does the Inland Planning Commission do:
- Creates and adopts a Master Plan to guide the township’s future land use patterns
- Creates and adopts other related plans and studies
- Reviews and approves most development proposals – some proposals require final approval by the Township Board
- Makes recommendations on rezoning requests
- Drafts and makes recommendations on zoning ordinance refinements and updates
- Makes recommendations on other general law ordinances, as needed
- Planning Commission meetings are open to the public, and all are encouraged to attend to have a voice in your government.
Inland Planning Commission meets the 3rd Monday of the Month.
Meetings are cancelled if there is no business.
Please call 231-383-1229 to verify or check the CALENDAR for updates.
Planning Commission Members