- Creates and adopts a Master Plan to guide the township’s future land use patterns
- Creates and adopts other related plans and studies
- Reviews and approves most development proposals – some proposals require final approval by the Township Board
- Makes recommendations on rezoning requests
- Drafts and makes recommendations on zoning ordinance refinements and updates
- Makes recommendations on other general law ordinances, as needed
- Planning Commission meetings are open to the public, and all are encouraged to attend to have a voice in your government.
Download the Draft Master Plan Here
Inland Planning Commission meets on the
Planning Commission Members
- Nellie Thomas
- Mary Miller
- Jim Clark
- Laura Turmel
- Paul Huffman
This page last updated on 7/31/2020.