Inland and Homestead Townships formed a Joint Planning Commission in February of 2007. Consists of nine members (five from Inland and four from Homestead) appointed by the Township Supervisor, and each member serves a 3-year term.
- Creates and adopts a Master Plan to guide the township’s future land use patterns
- Creates and adopts other related plans and studies
- Reviews and approves most development proposals – some proposals require final approval by the Township Board
- Makes recommendations on rezoning requests
- Drafts and makes recommendations on zoning ordinance refinements and updates
- Makes recommendations on other general law ordinances, as needed
- Planning Commission meetings are open to the public, and all are encouraged to attend to have a voice in your government.
Planning Commission Members
- Christy Andersen, Chairman
- Mary Miller
- Roger Hubbell
- Bradley Skusa
- Rob Widrig
- Cathy Demitroff
- Dan Moore
- Fred Poynor
- Mark Walmsley
This page last updated on 3/24/2015.